Legal 500 recently named our Appellate Practice Group as top-of-the-line in the U.S. for litigation in courts of appeal, putting it in the identical company as some of the most-respected companies in the world. Wiggin and Dana is the one cited regional agency that is not based mostly in Washington, D.C. Kohl’s, its Chief Executive Officer Kevin Mansell, and its former Chief Financial Officer in securing the dismissal with prejudice, upheld on appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, of a putative shareholder securities class action. Our appellate attorneys have argued fifteen cases earlier than the Supreme Court, includingJones v. Harris, the landmark holding that set the standard for figuring out how “excessive fee” claims in opposition to mutual fund advisers underneath the Investment Company Act of 1940 will be litigated. Our skilled appellate litigators have filed numerous profitable petitions forcertiorari, persuading the Justices that the problems of significance to our clients are among the many few the Court ought to hear annually.
- Business Finance Regulation And Litigation Companies
- Advertising On WordPress.com Sites And Sites In The WordAds Program — WordPress.com
- Our Language Studying Strategy Is Built On three Pillars
- ERISA & Worker Benefits Litigation
- The Costs Of Employment Litigation And The Advantages Of Litigation Prevention And Employment Audits