During LGBT Pride Month, we raised money for The Trevor Project, a non-profit organization based in West Hollywood providing suicide and crisis prevention for LGBTQ youth nationwide since 1998. The project provides various accredited programs and companies including their 24 hour phone line with educated counselors, trainings and workshops and community sources for LGBTQ youth to create a secure, accepting and inclusive environment. The Public Interest Law Initiative added Ropes & Gray to its Pro Bono Recognition Roster, distinguishing the firm for offering pro bono authorized providers in Illinois.
- Advertising On WordPress.com Sites And Sites In The WordAds Program — WordPress.com
- Nonprofit Organization — Wikipedia Republished
- Our Language Studying Strategy Is Built On three Pillars
- How To Begin A Nonprofit Group 10 Step Guide
- Enterprise Name Generator Discover A Nice Title For Your Next Business, Company, Or Brand