Article forty The arbitral tribunal shall make a written record of the listening to. The events and different members of arbitration shall have the best to make correction in the event that they consider that the data of their statements are omitted or in error. If no supplementation is made, such application shall be recorded. Article 38 The parties shall have the proper to cross-examine proof and debate in arbitral proceedings. Upon the completion of cross-examination of proof and debate, the chief arbitrator or the sole arbitrator shall solicit the ultimate opinion of the events. From our base in New York, we characterize a diverse range of shoppers across the nation and around the world.
- Business Finance Regulation And Litigation Companies
- Advertising On WordPress.com Sites And Sites In The WordAds Program — WordPress.com
- Our Language Studying Strategy Is Built On three Pillars
- ERISA & Worker Benefits Litigation
- The Costs Of Employment Litigation And The Advantages Of Litigation Prevention And Employment Audits