Article 5 Where a labor dispute arises, the parties are not prepared to have a session, the consultation fails or the settlement agreement is reached but not performed, an application for mediation may be made to an mediation institute. Where the parties aren’t keen to mediate, the mediation fails or the mediation settlement is reached but not carried out, an utility for arbitration may be made to the labor dispute arbitration fee. Where there is objection to the arbitral award, litigation could additionally be initiated to a individuals’s courtroom unless otherwise specified herein.
- Business Finance Regulation And Litigation Companies
- Advertising On WordPress.com Sites And Sites In The WordAds Program — WordPress.com
- Our Language Studying Strategy Is Built On three Pillars
- The Costs Of Employment Litigation And The Advantages Of Litigation Prevention And Employment Audits
- Municipal Employment & Labor In Minnesota And Wisconsin