Wilson Sonsini’s appellate litigators have racked up wins for the firm’s shoppers within the Supreme Court, the 12 regional federal circuits, the Federal Circuit, and the Patent Trial and Appeal Board—as nicely as many state appellate courts, including in California, New York, and Delaware. The chapter court docket dismissed a variety of the Trustee’s claims earlier than the multi-week trial, after which it once more dominated in our clients’ favor, awarding the Trustee solely about $7 million. On appeal, we satisfied the district court to largely affirm the bankruptcy court’s pre- and post-trial decisions. We secured a key victory in the Federal Circuit for our shopper Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc., an innovator pharmaceutical firm, in a “bet-the-company” Hatch-Waxman patent litigation regarding Avanir’s flagship Nuedexta® product. The district courtroom ruled in Avanir’s favor, which allowed patent safety for Nuedexta® till 2026. Our adversary appealed, but we persuaded the Federal Circuit to affirm the judgment—in a summary Rule 36 order issued on the following enterprise day after oral argument.
- Business Finance Regulation And Litigation Companies
- Advertising On WordPress.com Sites And Sites In The WordAds Program — WordPress.com
- Our Language Studying Strategy Is Built On three Pillars
- ERISA & Worker Benefits Litigation
- The Costs Of Employment Litigation And The Advantages Of Litigation Prevention And Employment Audits