In qui tam circumstances, GenLit consults with the DOC’s Inspector General, investigates instances, and prepares DOC’s suggestion for or towards Department of Justice intervention. GenLit also administers the Department’s “Touhy” laws, which govern the production of documents and the testimony of Department employees in litigation not involving the Department. Finally, GenLit assists with appellate issues, supporting DOC’s institutional interests and statutory missions in federal appellate and Supreme Court litigation.
- Business Finance Regulation And Litigation Companies
- Advertising On WordPress.com Sites And Sites In The WordAds Program — WordPress.com
- Our Language Studying Strategy Is Built On three Pillars
- ERISA & Worker Benefits Litigation
- The Costs Of Employment Litigation And The Advantages Of Litigation Prevention And Employment Audits